This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Okay, one more post before I go to bed. The boys brought home their school picture proofs yesterday, so I thought I would get your opinion on which pose to order. Let me know what you think by clicking on "comments" at the bottom of this post.





















3 comments:

Jayna said...

Oh Amy! That's such a hard one!

I think I like Declan's smile and eyes the best in the first picture. But they're both great.

For Liam, I think I like the smile the best in the first picture (not as fake), but his smile in the second picture is just so sweet (with his head tilted down a bit).

Tough decision!

Sorry. I guess I wasn't much help.

LOL.
Jayna

Anonymous said...

#2 for both.

Amy said...

thanks girls for your comments. I wish they didn't make it so hard to pick!!