This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Well, I found out Friday afternoon that the dog that bit me is not up to date on it's rabies shots. Yeah for me!! Thankfully the have the dog at animal control and will watch it until September 11 to make sure it isn't sick. I checked with the doctor's office I went to on Wednesday and they said there is nothing I can do but sit and wait. So, please pray that the dog is healthy and nothing further needs to happen. I am back to walking with my friend Debi at the walking park so that is good. No more run in with dogs in the neighborhood. Although we do pass the house it lives at one the way to Grandma & Grandpa's house so we will just have to be careful when the dog comes back.

Saturday morning I got up to get ready to go walking and I noticed a car in my driveway. I couldn't figure out who it was so I thought if I open the front door they will either come to the door or drive away. I put the dogs out and turned around to my mother-in-law standing in the living room. She said she was heading to the store to buy coffee and donuts and thought I would be up. I think she missed the kids but they were all still sleeping. I told her that when I got back from walking we would come over. She was excited about that. She had been gone all week and wanted to spend some time with her grand-babies. The kids and I walked over - their choice - and spent some time visiting. I told them that we had to leave so we could get stuff done at the house and Grandma said, just let them stay here. The kids were happy with that!! I have to admit, it is nice having grandparents right around the corner. I was able to get cleaning done without and little people under my feet and they got to spend time with their grandparents and some of their cousins. Here is a picture of Teah "ready to go to Grandma's house" - she got herself ready!!!!



Declan's class is reading the book "How To Eat Fried Worms", so his teacher planned a movie day for all those who could attend. So at 2:30pm the kids and I loaded up in the van and headed to Franklin. The movie was really cute and the boy who plays Billy goes to our church so that was exciting for my kids. Here is a picture of a few of the kids along with Declan's teacher at the movie......

Well, I need to get ready for church so I will fill you in on the rest of the Saturday and whatever happens today later. Have a great Sunday!!


No comments: