So I thought since I had a few minutes during the day I would give everyone a quick update on our world.
It is hard to believe that Christmas is only 5 days away. The worst part about it is that Chris and I have only purchased one gift for each of the kids as of today. Why do we wait until the last minute?!? We are going to try and plan a night this week to go late night shopping. Hopefully then we will miss the crowds....that is the worst part about waiting until now to shop. The boys haven't really been specific about what they want so we have been trying to come up with great gift ideas for them. Actually, Liam did give us a list......here is what was on his list - please keep in mind that I made none of this up (I may have put the last three games in the wrong order but it was pretty close to this).....
1. DS
2. $30,000
3. Electric Guitar
4. $20,000
5. NHL 2007
6. NHL 2003
7. NHL 3009
I laughed so hard when I read it. So with this as his Christmas list, we are going to have a hard time pleasing him!! Actually he is probably the easiest to please and will be grateful for anything he gets. You got to love a little boy with such a sweet spirit.
Declan's list was a little more realistic and really only contained GameCube games. He has really been missing hockey and so asked for every hockey game that has been made for the GameCube. He would also like a set of drums. I think we will have our own little band here in a few years.
As for Princess Teah, she said all she wants is a Dora TV, oh yeah and a pretty baby doll. Not to be confused with an ugly baby doll!! I though it was funny that she specifically asked for a pretty baby....although, if you have every shopped for baby dolls you will agree that a lot of the baby dolls are very ugly.
I forgot to post that we bought a new used vehicle last week. We bought a 1999 Chevy Tahoe. We got an amazing deal and it was been great driving something that starts every time I turn the key. All the windows work (which if you didn't know, the driver's side window in my van worked every now and then and the window on the other side was taped into place). I am so thankful that the funds were made available for us to get this vehicle. It truly has been a blessing the last week. Here is a picture of the truck (as the kids call it!!)......

Well, that is all for now. I will share more tomorrow and also post some pictures from the boy's winter parties.
Have a great Wednesday!!









No comments:
Post a Comment