Declan attended his very first concert last night and had a great time. Thanks to my wonderful friend John D. Declan was a bit overwhelmed at first and wasn't too excited that he had to listen to other bands but once Disciple came out and started playing he was all about it. I was so happy to see him getting in to it. The show started at 6:30 but we didn't get there until after 7 - which was probably good for Declan. He only had to sit through Family Force 5 before his band. Which by the way, that band was AMAZING!!! Check them out. The bands we missed were Decyfer Down and Fireflight. I wish I would have been able to see these guys as well, but maybe next time.
Here is a picture of Declan with Joey, the bass player from Disciple. I also included a slide show of some of the pictures from the show.

Have a great Wednesday!!!











No comments:
Post a Comment