Soccer practice, Kids say the darndest things & a boy turns 6 (almost)
Well, today is my big day....heading out to NY but not before I update all of you (or the few that seem to check in the most often!!). This will be quick up right to the point.
Friday was Liam's first soccer practice of the spring season. It seems a bit late seeing that their first game is this Saturday....yes, this Saturday. They will have practiced twice together as a team before their first game. Good thing is that at this age they don't keep an "official" score so it is just for fun. However, if you stop any boy after the game and ask him what the score was, he will be able to tell you!!! Here is a slide show from practice.
Now to the "Kids Say the Darndest Things" segment of the post.....the other day Chris was given a piece of exercise equipment that is use to work your thighs and butt. Teah asked him what it was for and he said "to make mommy's butt smaller". On Saturday, I got on the machine along with Teah and did about 50-60 reps. After we got done and off the machine Teah asked me to turn around....at which point she said..."nope, it didn't work!!!". Yes, talk about making you feel great - that made my day!!! :)
And last but certainly not least....my very handsome blonde hair (which is slowly turning brown), blue eyed boy is having a birthday this week. It is hard to believe that 6 years ago this week we were preparing for Liam's arrival. Because I will still be in NY on Friday (the day before his actual birthday) we celebrated his birthday in his class today. I made, at his request, chocolate star-shaped cupcakes with chocolate frosting. They were yummy...at least the bite of Teah's I tasted. And since I can't do for one class without doing for the other, I made cupcakes (just plain round ones) for Declan's class. Here is a slide show of pictures of Liam in class along with a couple of Miss Teah being a ballerina princess! ENJOY!!!
A little bit of brotherly love!!!

Well, that is all for now. Off to finish getting things ready for my trip. I will try to give updates about my trip but I am making no promises!!! Enjoy your week!!!
Oh, one last thing....Teah got a little bag yesterday that had some hair accessories and "make up" in it yesterday. Well today she put on the lipstick....OH MY GOSH!!! Take a look....yes, her lips are that powdery pink. It is very wild looking stuff! Okay, now I am done.













No comments:
Post a Comment