This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Liam has been a trooper all day. He knows his limits and has been sticking to them. He will rest for awhile and then play on the Wii or computer. He did play a little indoor hockey with Declan but soon got tired and laid back down. His doctor said no physical activity for 2 weeks. How do you keep a 6 year old inactive for two weeks?!? Tonight he has had a the most pain. He has been really irritable and restless. I am hoping that he will sleep through the night without any problems. Guess I should get a dose of pain medicine ready just in case.

Tonight we had a nice surprise. Liam's teacher called and asked if she could please bring us dinner. How sweet is that. So a big THANK YOU to Mrs. Weaver for our fantastic dinner.

She also gave Liam a book of notes from her and his classmates. It was so sweet. The cover says...
GET WELL SOON LIAM
We miss you
From your 1st Grade Class 2007-2008

The letters from his friends at school are absolutely adorable. I will scan a few and post them tomorrow. The first letter is from Caden, a little girl in his class who has become one of his best friends. They do everything together at school. Her note said that she missed her pal. How cute!!! Mrs. Weaver said that Liam is one of the most liked kids in his class and that the other kids really missed him. It's nice to know that he is so likable - although I never really doubted that.

Here is a picture of Liam & Mrs. Weaver and the book she gave him.

Have a great evening!

Okay, as I was getting ready to post this message I noticed this.....


How bad do you have to feel or how tired do you have to be to fall asleep on the floor?! My poor baby. I am off to put him in his bed - actually on the couch so he is closer to us tonight - just in case he needs us he won't have so far to go.

Good night!!

No comments: