Teah started PreK today!! She woke up at 5am and was ready to go. She made cards for her teachers and friends - including writing the names of her family in the cards. She came into my room at 5:45am and said that I needed to get up and get ready so we wouldn't be late. I told her that we had another hour to sleep and that we would be fine. I am so glad she is so excited about school.
We finally got up and got ready to school. We had picked out her outfit weeks ago so there was no troubles getting dressed. Actually she has outfits picked out for the next week!!! It's so nice having a girl!! The boys could care less what they are going to wear and I fight with them on making sure that what they wear matches. Teah won't wear something unless it matches!! Love it!!! :)
She had breakfast with her boys and was ready to go, unfortunately, we still had to wait about 30 minutes before we could leave. She goofed around with her boys for a little while and then we were off to school (not before I took lots of pictures - see slide show below!!). She hugged everyone before leaving and then we were out the door. She talked to Grandma Sue on the way and then her and I chatted about her day. I am so happy that she was so excited about school - it makes it so much easier and made for less tears this morning. Which by the way, I was the only one that cried this morning and thankfully it was only for a couple minutes while we walked to the car!!
We got to the school and she walked right in, said hello to the assistant teacher and started playing. She acted like this was old hat for her! We put her backpack and coat up and she went right back to playing. Her teacher walked over, they chatted for a few minutes, posed for a couple pictures and that was that. I took a couple more pictures of her playing and then doing a puzzle and then said goodbye. It was a pretty uneventful morning - which is a good thing.
As I mentioned above, here is a slideshow of her morning. Enjoy!!
We finally got up and got ready to school. We had picked out her outfit weeks ago so there was no troubles getting dressed. Actually she has outfits picked out for the next week!!! It's so nice having a girl!! The boys could care less what they are going to wear and I fight with them on making sure that what they wear matches. Teah won't wear something unless it matches!! Love it!!! :)
She had breakfast with her boys and was ready to go, unfortunately, we still had to wait about 30 minutes before we could leave. She goofed around with her boys for a little while and then we were off to school (not before I took lots of pictures - see slide show below!!). She hugged everyone before leaving and then we were out the door. She talked to Grandma Sue on the way and then her and I chatted about her day. I am so happy that she was so excited about school - it makes it so much easier and made for less tears this morning. Which by the way, I was the only one that cried this morning and thankfully it was only for a couple minutes while we walked to the car!!
We got to the school and she walked right in, said hello to the assistant teacher and started playing. She acted like this was old hat for her! We put her backpack and coat up and she went right back to playing. Her teacher walked over, they chatted for a few minutes, posed for a couple pictures and that was that. I took a couple more pictures of her playing and then doing a puzzle and then said goodbye. It was a pretty uneventful morning - which is a good thing.
As I mentioned above, here is a slideshow of her morning. Enjoy!!











No comments:
Post a Comment