This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Declan's team had their play-off game tonight and although they fought hard, they lost the game. Declan scored the first goal of the game and it was an amazing shot. I'm not just saying that because I am his mom - everyone thought it was amazing. Declan's buddy Calvin scored the other goal for our team. The real hero tonight was our goalie Camden. Although he had a rough first half (they only play 2 halves instead of 3 periods) he complete shut down the other team during the 2nd half. In fact our entire team played a different game in the 2nd half. It was an exciting game and our team has nothing to be ashamed of. Oh, I didn't get ejected tonight. I stayed very calm throughout the entire game.

After the game I was informed that there were some action shots of the boys. I had forgotten that a photographer had come to one of the games and took shots of the kids. Of course they used pictures of both boys for a couple of their poster displays. They are amazing pictures. Below is a slide show of the smaller pictures they had available (if you place your mouse over a picture it will slow the slide show down). You will see that there are a lot more of Declan than of Liam. Declan plays a lot for his team. He is one of the top scorers, if not the top so he gets lots of rink time. Liam on the other hand is a key player for making key goals. He plays hard when necessary and comes through for the team when they need it the most. He is like a clean-up man!! Enjoy the pictures....

No comments: