This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Thought I would share a few pictures from the wonderful world of Teah. As a reminder, we purchased a digital camera for Teah for her birthday. She loves taking pictures but I think she loves deleting them more! Here are a few I was able to pull from the camera before they went to the trash can. I am going to start uploading them to my computer as she takes them so I get to see more from her perspective.


serious Declan

silly boys

a wild & crazy Liam

I also included a couple I took of Chris & the kids with their new toy. Chris traded a motorcycle for a dirt bike and then the dirt bike for the 4 wheeler. The kids love it and wanted to ride it with daddy all the time. Our lawn is going to need reseeding after a few more rides!!





Have a great Tuesday evening!

2 comments:

Jayna said...

Teah's pictures are great.

Amy said...

she loves taking pictures and it is nice to know she has some what of a talent for it. we'll see where it takes her (and us!!)