This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

PITTSBURGH WON TONIGHT!!!

Okay, so that has nothing to do with the kids or anyone in our house but it does mean the Detroit Red Wings have lost a game!! For those confused, I am talking about the Stanley Cup Championship - the World Series of Hockey - Detroit Red Wings vs. Pittsburgh Penguins. I am not a Pittsburgh fan but I am even less of a Detroit fan so anyone that beats them makes me happy!!!

Detroit is up 2 to 1 in the series (7 games) and I am praying hard that this game gave Pittsburgh the fight they need to win the Stanley Cup.

Okay, that is all. I know, I know what was the point. I will return to posting details about the kids tomorrow. I have lots of picture from their last day of school and other fun events to share.

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday!!

No comments: