First of all.....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom Suzanne, my mother-in-law Mary and my grandmother Lois. Without these three women, I would not have had the opportunity to be a mother myself. Also Happy Mother's Day to all of my family & friends who have the greatest job in the world...being a mother. What a great honor it is to be a mom and I am so thankful I have been given that honor.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to my mom Suzanne, my mother-in-law Mary and my grandmother Lois. Without these three women, I would not have had the opportunity to be a mother myself. Also Happy Mother's Day to all of my family & friends who have the greatest job in the world...being a mother. What a great honor it is to be a mom and I am so thankful I have been given that honor.

Today was a great day. We got up, had breakfast together and then off to church. They handed out roses in church, had a goody bag with cookies for each mother at the Learning Center and the kids each made me a card in class. We spent a quiet day at home just relaxing as a family. The kids and I watched Narnia while our dinner roasted (chicken with stuffing....yum!!). I had not seen it although the kids have watched it several times, so I was glad to have the opportunity to sit down and see it. It is a great movie...one I am sure we will own in the future.
This week doesn't seem to be too crazy. Hockey on Wednesday, Liam's end of the year soccer party on Thursday and a bridal shower for Abbie on Saturday. I am sure there is something I am missing but this is grabbing my attention this week.
The kids only have 8 days left of school so we are preparing for the end of school parties and looking forward to the summer and everything it holds. My mom is coming in on the 28th for 10 days which will be nice. We haven't seen her since we went to Wisconsin in January so the kids will enjoy having her around.









No comments:
Post a Comment