This is a site dedicated to the happenings of Declan, Liam & Teah O'Neal (and sometimes Chris & Amy).

We will take you on a journey of their lives and the adventures they pursue.

Friday, May 12, 2006

This week has been pretty uneventful. Wednesday Declan had his hockey and did great. His team is really improving and won another game this week. The neatest thing to watch on Wednesday was when he out skated a 10 year old on the best team. It was like he put it in high gear and just roared past him. Needless to say, Chris and I were both very impressed. He has two more weeks left and then we are done with sports for this season. As I mentioned before, I think we are taking the summer off from all sporting events and will pick them up in the fall.

Thursday night was Liam's last soccer practice and tomorrow (Saturday) is his last game of the season. He is excited about playing tomorrow but sad that the season is over. We are going to have the team end of season party next week and will give out their trophies. Liam can hardly wait...he doesn't know that he is getting one but is certain that they are because they played so good this season. Saturday is a busy day for Liam. Not only does he have his last soccer game in the morning but he has a birthday party in the afternoon and then he and I are going to the Nashville Kats game tomorrow night. He will be a worn out boy. Hopefully there will be some time in-between his game and the party for him to get a little nap in. I am pretty excited about having a date night with Liam. We haven't done this before so it will be fun.

I explained to Liam early this week that he and I are very similar because we both are in the middle of our family. He thought that was pretty cool. Something he shares with mommy that no one else in our family does. I have tried to make it a point to have something special that I share with each of them.....that way they are all special in their own way.....Declan is my first baby and will always be my first. Liam shares the joy of being in the middle. Teah is my only princess. And Braeden is our angel. See, they all have something special!!!

Well, I am going to head off to bed. Not only does Liam have a busy day tomorrow but his taxi driver and date does too!! Have a great night and enjoy your Saturday.






He has the puck and he is on a mission!!!







Arms raised in victory!!

No comments: